Archive for March, 2018
Bespoke. A term often applied to the clothing industry, it refers to buying something that’s custom made to order. Like that suit you’re wearing that was made to measure, there are many things that can be customized to perfect your fit and lifestyle, including private aircrafts.
Admittedly, the process of customizing and purchasing private jets is a little more in-depth than a tailor taking a few measurements and sending you a suit a few weeks later (you look great, by the way). It’s much more than monograms, lengths, and lapels, but the investment is worth the time and money, especially when you spend a great deal of your time in private chartered flights. Out of business charter jet passengers, about 22% are upper management, 50% are miscellaneous managers, and 20% are other service and support staff. Their needs are generally met by regularly chartered private jets, but you are wheels up much more often than they are. It’s high time you treat yourself to a home in the sky you can truly call your own, and we’re here to guide you through the complex aircraft completions monitoring process.
Don’t be stubborn, you’ll need help
Again, it’s an airplane, not a suit. You need a subject matter expert. Hire one. You’re not going to learn everything there is to know about airplanes overnight (over years, either, for that matter), so an aviation consultant will be able to help you manage your needs, wants, restrictions, and uses into a prudent purchase direction rather than you blindly picking the first jet that makes you say “whoa”. With the right aircraft completions management company, you can ensure your new executive aircraft cabin is uniquely yours, built around your lifestyle and your executive needs. From the right cabin interiors to custom features to impress your guests, you need an expert to assist you.
What will you use it for?
Flying, right? Sure, but what kind of flying? Many people buy jets that they end up underutilizing just because they have the disposable budget to do so. If the majority of the time only three or four people are going to be passengers, buying a 50-person jet is a costly, wasteful endeavor. The general consensus is that your airplane purchase should be able to handle 90% of your needs. The remaining 10% that are outside of the service scope of your personal jet can be chartered. This the aviation equivalent of having eyes bigger than your stomach.
Buying private jets can be an intimidating process, but it’s one that should be approached with an open mind and a solid plan. There are industry professionals who are happy to help guide you through from the hangar to Hawaii (or wherever you feel like going). Keep an eye out for the next post where we’ll look into more bespoke aircraft tips.
Over the past twenty years, huge changes have occurred across the globe and specifically within the United States. These changes have come by way of technology, which has provided us with the tools to enhance nearly everything. As a result, there are some industries that are utilizing this technology to enhance their form of business.
One industry that is focusing in on using technology to its advantage is the aviation industry. People fly on commercial and business flights all of the time. As a matter of fact, every day an average of nearly 8 million people will fly on planes.
In the year of 2013, the total number of passengers flying on flights that year managed to reach 3.1 billion. This is a huge milestone because this was the very first time this number went above 3 billion. As a result, th
When’s the last time you went on vacation?
If you’re honestly not sure…it’s time to get serious about your work-life balance. Today’s working American is more stressed out than ever, with some of the highest rates of employment unhappiness sandwiched between rising incidents of depression and skyrocketing job burnout. Beach rentals are rising with the tide as more and more Americans start to consider the benefits of taking a week or two off somewhere beautiful. Your mental health will benefit, your emotional health will flourish and, most of all, you’ll gain wonderful memories to reflect on when you finally get back to the grind.
North Carolina is beautiful, charming and filled with more
There are business owners across the planet that go out of their way to get a private flight quote for their companies trips. Now, more often than not, these business owners are people who run corporations or high-scale businesses. These types of lines of work will often involve the company traveling to conferences and that is why they want to look at private jets for their employees.
There are plenty of legitimate reasons as to why a business will fly on a private jet flight. First and foremost, respondents to a 2009 survey stated that they are 20%