Do You Have a Plan for Your Next Trip to the Airport?
In a time when many Americans debate the difference between taking a traditional taxi or another kind of private driver option, the decision to take the shuttle to the airport is still the most viable option in many situations. And while many people think of large buses as the option for long distance transportation services, a shuttle to the airport is also a common use for these large cost and energy efficient vehicles.
At some of the largest cities in America and at some of their largest airports it simply does not make sense to use any other option than a shuttle to the airport. From rental car agencies that are located miles from the terminal to individual in town travelers, the confusing and crowded airport entrances and exits are complicated. An individual driver, in fact, can find himself or herself without access to the closest drop off and pick up locations. These easy access spots, in fact, cater to the shuttle to the airport services.
Are You Looking for an Efficient and Affordable Way to Get to and from the Airport and Other Locations?
From airport express shuttle service options to trips back and forth across the country, charter bus services are often the very best choice when it comes to safety, economy, and convenience.
- Full motorcoaches are effieicnt. In fact, each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 automobiles from the nation’s crowded highway.
- In the year 2012, 33% of domestic business trips included air travel.
- National airports are located in 31 states. Many of these larger airports are easier to access by shuttle than by individual cars.
- Driving to the airport, finding a parking spot, and lugging your suitcases to the terminal take both time and energy. Convenient airport shuttle options can limit some of these issues.
- In the U.S., there are 16,000 vans and shuttle buses working for hundreds of charter services.
- Never make the decision that costs you more money and more time. Instead, consider the options that will help you save time, money, and frustration.
- Going on a group vacation on a large charter bus allows you to see major sites without having to deal with the major hassles that are sometimes involved, like finding and paying for parking.
- The motorcoach industry accounts for as many as 631,000,000 passenger trips a year in the United States and Canada.
- How many trips does your family take in a year? Could the option of charter bus travel encourage you to travel more and take your family to see more of the great vacation spots in America?
- Every time that you decide to select a ride sharing option like a charter bus you are limiting the impact on the environment. In fact, switching to motorcoach travel for the 12,500 miles traveled annually by the average automobile would reduce carbon dioxide emissions by 4.3 tons for every automobile every year.
- Estimates indicate that motor coaches emit the least carbon dioxide (CO2) for every passenger mile when compared to other vehicles. On average, in fact, these motor coach options are six times more energy and fuel-efficient than single occupancy automobiles.
- Airport shuttle options are available in a variety of formats. The option of getting a shuttle service to deliver you to your home that is as much as 60 miles away from the airport is even available in many parts of the country.
- Several limousine companies provide work for 275,000 people and transport 400 million passengers a year for a variety of purposes that include airport transfers, corporate and business travel, weddings, and other social outings.
- You need to consider your most convenient options every time that you travel. Driving somewhere alone in your own private automobile is not always the best option.
- Ride sharing saves both time and money.
- Individual travel choices are leaning more and more toward the decisions that make more sense for the environment and the economy.
- Do you enjoy leaving for the airport an hour earlier than you need to just so you can find parking and having time to carry your luggage in from the far commuter lot? If not, it may be time for you to consider more efficient methods of getting to your destination.
- Every time you take a shuttle to the airport you save yourself time and expensive parking fees.