It is a fun list. As you approach your 50th birthday you took your wife’s advice and created the Bucket List to beat all lists. With access to an executive jet through work you now have travel options that provide a good deal of flexibility. In fact, the private aircraft that is owned by your company is available for employ travel for both work and leisure purposes. Limited to one leisure trip a year the employees, of course, have to request their travel options around the needed work trips.
Once you and your fellow employees realized the convenience of executive jet travel, however, you have all looked at these options with other providers. Planning vacations together and sharing the pilot time has allowed many travel options that otherwise might not have been possible. The jet quotes seem daunting at first, but when you figure in the convenience of private jet flights you can actually justify the expense.
As the company travel extends to locations outside of the country, you have also found out the options of worldwide jet charters when you are looking for travel options abroad. With a combination of both commercial and executive jet options, it has been much easier to create your personal travel plans. Your Bucket List is now a reality and you and your wife are planning accordingly. With a list of specific destinations, you are able to watch for special airfares and keep track of the best times to fly to your dream locations. The fact that there were 11,261 private jets were registered in the U.S. by the year 2011 means that the executive jet options are more varied than you first imagined.
- We are a traveling nation. In fact, private jets now use a network of more than 5,000 airports in the America, compared to 550 used by commercial airlines.
- Hawaii island hopping is a dream of many people. After flying a commercial flight for the long trip, many travelers use private charters to make their travel between islands more manageable.
- As many as 1.2 million Americans are employed by the business aviation industry, which now generates $150 billion in economic activity a year.
- Traveling to some of the country’s best golf courses is sometimes easier to manage when you are able to travel by private jet.
- Instead of waiting in long check in lines and gate areas, private jet travelers can use their time far more productively.
- Snow ski locations are often another destination that are easier to get to on a private jet.
- Oceanside vacation spots with private beaches are a great vacation location. Do you have a beach spot on your Bucket List?
- No one wants a flight to be longer than necessary. And while commercial jets cruise at 35,000 feet, smaller jets fly higher and do not have to deal with other air traffic. As a result, smaller jets often make their trips faster.
- You can actually be productive when you travel by a charter jet. For instance, even when you are traveling for leisure you can use the quiet and private space on a charter flight to finish some work before the vacation begins. In fact, 20% of those surveyed in 2009 indicated that they are more productive on a company aircraft than in the office.
- One way to safe money on executive flights is to find a way to book a return leg on a company paid flight.
- Unless you have a whole day to travel, commercial flights can be very time consuming and cost you a whole day of work.
- Relaxation is the goal of most vacationers. If you have to arrive at an airport two to three hours before a commercial flight, the relaxation is replaced by stress.
- Lakes for trout fishing are a dream vacation spot for many people.
- Instead of adjusting your plans to meet the schedule of a commercial flight, an executive charter flight will work with your schedule.
- Summer time is just around the corner and many people take the majority of their vacations during the months of June, July, and August.
- The Bucket List that you create may encourage you to look at executive charter flights for more convenient travel options. Are you ready to start your dream trips?